Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ahhh I don't wanna

I have been off of work since last Wednesday & I don't wanna go back. I work Thurs, Fri & Sat night this week. It's been a nice break - I finally got to spend some quality time with my niece & nephew. Guess the ex-sis-in-law was told she could go to jail for breaking a court order. I'm not sure if that is true or not - but it seems to have worked. I spent way too much money in the last few days on them, but I'm trying not to think about it too much. Just need to get back to work & find some time to work overtime.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is practically a week away. Time is just flying - seems like I say that all the time, but it's true - where does the time go? I don't feel like I'm having fun, but time is still flying by. Oh well - guess that's what happens as I get older.

My brother is doing better with his spider bite or whatever it was. Shay is getting bigger - not too much, but still growing. She got plenty of time at the dog park over the weekend. It's interesting to watch dogs - they just walk in, sniff each other & start playing. Too bad adults couldn't make friends that quickly, huh?

That's about all that's going on over here. Hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments: