I forgot to add....our new director told us yesterday that we are to be like "actresses".....ready to go on stage with a smile at all times. That we need to sell ourselves to our patients.
So a co-worker & I were discussing this & coming up with questions for our next staff meeting....such as...
1) Now that we are "actresses", what time will the hairdresser & make-up artist be in so that we can prepare professionally for our roles?
2) Where is the wardrobe room?
3) Will our salaries match actresses such as Angelina Jolie?
4) Will we have stunt doubles to insure we are not injured while "on the job?"
5) What time will kraft services be in to provide nourishment?
6) Do we need to get agents?
7) Where is MY dressing room?
Please let me know if I am leaving anything pertinent out!