Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What The F???

Not guilty??? Seriously??? What kind of people are those jurors? Never mind, don't answer. Believe me, I already know & I can sum it up in one word = MORONS!!!!!! The more they talk, the more they annoy me. They did not even take her behavior after the death or her numerous lies to everyone into consideration. They were more focused on trying to figure out if her father was involved & how she died. Helloooo, McFlyyyyyy....if someone is acting very suspicious, never reports her child missing for 31 days & everything she says is a lie...even to law enforcement & the child's remains are found in a garbage bag in a swamp a block or two from the house...and the face has duct tape all over it, then you should consider that that liar is hiding something. I give up. Just reinforces that common sense isn't so common. And if another one states "Not guilty doesn't mean Innocent"...I am going to throw something at my tv.

I've spent the last 7 weeks watching this drama on tv & the last nearly 3 years hearing about this case day after day because it's local. She gets out this Sunday & I can only hope that she disappears forever. She has what's coming in due time & by a higher power. At least I got the pleasure of learning who Jeff Ashton & Yuri Melich were. :)))

Work...it is exhausting me lately. It truly feels like I work in a psychiatric hospital. We have patients screaming, patients yelling, patients detoxing, patients acting bizarre...and it's not even a full moon. I called in sick tonight. I was feeling nauseous & feverish, but I'm doing better now. I need to get some sleep. I was puppysitting the last few days & not getting nearly the amount of sleep I need.

Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hear you. And I hate that phrase too. If Not Guilty doesn't mean innocent, what the hell does it mean? Don't all those shows have a disclaimer "All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."? So doesn't that make innocent and guilty opposites? Ugh.

LivingDeadNurse said...

i agree...its a sad case