Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Still undecided

My puppy dog isn't any better or worse today.  I am constantly trying to decide whether this is a sign to have him put to sleep.  I've been crying on & off all day today just thinking about life without him.  He's laying at my feet now & looking at me like "What's wrong?  Why ya sad?"  Ugh, this is so hard.  :(  Needless to say, I'm glad I'm not scheduled to be at work this week.  I would be so distracted & wondering how he's doing & feel like I'm abandoning him. 

I spent part of the day with my parents & one of my brothers.  It was nice being around them.  They are being as supportive as possible, but they aren't connected to him the way I am.  They'll be back tomorrow.  I need to make a decision.

I got a call from another hospital that I applied at.  I should return the call, but I'm just not up to it right now. 

 

No comments: