Friday, February 2, 2007

Tornadoes

Early this morning central Florida had many, many tornadoes touch down & wipe out homes, neighborhoods, businesses, etc.

Luckily I'm fine as well as my family & friends...but there is so much devastation. I was awake the entire night as my plan to stay awake until 10 pm last night didn't happen. Instead I fell asleep from 3 pm to 10 pm. So I was awake all night & I knew the weather was odd...it was very windy...like what you see during hurricanes. Never did I think it was going to end up like this. I would be surprised if the death toll isn't in the hundreds. Please say a prayer for these people that are having to deal with the reality of a tornado. It is a very sad day in central Florida.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saying a prayer...glad you're o.k  :)  Molly

Anonymous said...

OMG.........OH IT IS SOOOOO AWFUL....I HEARD SOME PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT IT AT WORK, BUT I DID NOT REALIZE THAT IT WAS THAT BAD....I WILL PRAY FOR ALL YALL THANK GOD YOU ARE OK AND YOUR FAMILY TOO...
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Jen,

I was really worried about you!  I'm so glad you're okay as well as your family and friends.  My daughter lives in Lake County but didn't receive any storm damage.  She called early yesterday morning to let me know she was all right.  We were all very lucky!  

Will they call off the game because of the rain?  What a soggy weekend!

Linda