Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ahhhh

Ahhh, I had an entire week off of work. It was nice, I needed it. I got a lot of rest...both mentally & physically. I also managed to clean out my entire closet, for which, I am proud of...lol. It's so neat & organized right now that I don't even want to walk into it.

I also finalized my travel plans. Everything is all set...3 months from today I will be relaxing in Hawaii...ahhhh. This will be the longest vacation I've had since childhood...24 days. The plan is 3 days in Hawaii, then a 10-day cruise around the Hawaiian islands, up to Vancouver, Canada, over to Seattle, down to Portland & ending up in Long Beach, WA. I cannot wait. I'm sure the time will go by slowly until May 24th, although I have to say...February flew right by. My birthday is in about 10 days...another year goes by quickly...ahhhh.

Time to catch a nap before work tonight. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some rest! I think you are going to be surprised at how fasst that time will go til you leave on your vacation!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

in case I forget your birthday in 10 days have a great one. Wow 24 days for a vacation. Sounds like such a blast. You deserve it. Being a nurse is a hard job. Good job on cleaning out the closet. I did that a few weeks ago. It feels good. Happy you enjoyed your week off.