Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay

Ahhh, it's hurricane season again in Florida and we have a live one! Actually, it's just a tropical storm - so nowhere near the power of a hurricane, but it sure is making up for the rainfall we were lacking all year. I posted a pic of it - I'm near Daytona Beach. The storm seems to be swirling around & around and not really moving much. We've gotten a lot of rain, but luckily it's not flooding near my house. And there's no lightning - hopefully no tornadoes.

I worked Sun, Mon and Tuesday - those were the days they thought it would hit my area. I am so relieved to be off of work until this coming Sunday. I think I have some kind of education class tomorrow at the other hospital - but if it's continuing to rain like this, I'm not going anywhere. I hate driving in the rain, plus I need new tires. I'm glad I don't have to be anywhere the next few days. Just rest and relaxation. I'll update more later!

No comments: