I'm not sure everyone wants to know this much about me, but here goes...
70 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. DO YOU SNORE? - I hope not!
2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER? - Lover
3. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR? - Losing someone close to me
4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC? - I wouldn't quite classify myself as a maniac, but I did like my legos - I used to build a hospital all the time, no joke...lol
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF “REALITY” TV?- I like it, well most of it
6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS? - Nope
7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY? - Oh yes...lol
8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU? Since I'm still single, I'd have to say yes...but it would be nice to meet someone wonderful
9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD? grey
10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? - Nope
11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? - No way
12. ANY SECRET TALENTS? - Uh huh...shhh, it's a secret
13. WHAT’S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? - a nice beach
14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY? - He can be
15. CAN YOU SWIM? - Yes, since the age of 4 I believe
16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE “DONNIE DARKO”? - Yes, long time ago & don't ever plan on watching it again
17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE? - Yes
18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP? - Too many
19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? - Definitely not
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE? - Yes
21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD? - I have two older brothers
22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER?Either
23. WHAT’S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? - I don't like it
24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? - Only God knows
25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - I wish it was better
26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? - No known allergies
27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, “I LOVE YOU?" – Earlier in the week to my niece
28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE? - No way
29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS? - I haven't so far, am I supposed to?
30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? - Scrambled
31. ARE BLONDES DUMB? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP? - Good question
33. WHAT TIME IS IT? - 10:02 am
34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? - Jen, Jenny, Jennerizer, Jenny the Great...lol...it's true!
35. IS MCDONALD’S DISGUSTING? - Noooo, love McDonald's fries
36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR? – last night
37.DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS? - Showers
38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL? - If you don’t believe, you don’t receive.
39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED? Mmmmm
40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? No, love the dark
41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? Caffeine at the moment...and junk food
42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER? - Crunchy
43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK? - Not on purpose
44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE? Yes, once, back in 1996, it was a dark & stormy night.....just kidding! I had a gallstone attack - only I didn't know I had gallstones at the time & thought I was dying, plus I figured it would get the ER staff to help me faster, I can't remember if that theory worked or not
45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY? - Once
46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE? - Yes
47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER? - Not really
48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? - Blue
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE? - It could be tweaked a little, but as of right now...things are pretty good - I hope my sister-in-law & her sister are ok...say a prayer
51. WHOSE IS BETTER? - I don't compare myself that way to others
52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC? – Sometimes = womanly intuition
53. HAVE YOU READ “CATCHER IN THE RYE”? - I don't think so
54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS? - No, but I wish I could play the piano
55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY? - No
56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD? - No
57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? - Nooooo
58. DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH? - No
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? - It's all an illusion, not that that's a bad thing either
60. ARE DOGS A MAN’S BEST FRIEND? - To a degree
61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE? - It's nice to have options I guess, some marriages are mistakes, sometimes people grow in different directions...to each their own
62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK? - No
63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES? - No, I'm perfect! Yeah, right!!!! Is it a mistake if you learn from it?
64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY? - It's beautiful outside
65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - Coldstone Ice Cream
66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH? - Sometimes
67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED? - Yessssss
68. WHAT’S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL? - anything political lately - living in Florida, every other commercial seems like it's either Obama or McCain.....grrrrr = annoying
69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE? - No
70. FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT? - Maroon 5, Lifehouse and Tim McGraw & his band
Ok, now you know me a little better...if you made it this far! I've been off of work all week - trying to get my house organized. I got one big project done, but my house is a mess - wish me luck!
I'm not going to comment very much about work last week - mostly because I've blocked it out of my mind (and partly cause of short-term memory loss = hey, I'm almost 40, it's allowed!). I do remember one of my patients had an order for Cardizem because his heart rate was in the 150's...but the nurse never bothered to start the Cardizem drip. She didn't even know it was ordered. When asked how long the patient's heart rate was in the 150's, she said "about 3 hours now." Ughhhhh! I stopped report right then & insisted she go hang it right now. Scary stuff.
Anyways, I saw "Nights in Rodanthe" last night. It wasn't bad. Half the movie I spent staring at Richard Gere & Diane Lane while thinking "They are getting old!" Which then reminded me that if they are getting old, I must be getting old too. Sigh!
Today, my brother & I are taking his kids to the county fair. The weather is beautiful & I just know there is a funnel cake waiting for me!
Happy Halloween everyone!!!!!