Sunday, May 9, 2010

Incredible!!!!!

Yes, my fascination with Tim McGraw continues. I saw him in concert yet again this past Thursday night in Jacksonville. He is just incredible. He sang for nearly 2 hours and at one point the lead singer from Lynyrd Skynyrd was there & they were singing "Sweet Home Alabama" together. It was amazing. I could never tire of watching Tim.

I think I was sitting in the row of "men with tiny bladders who drink too much alcohol." I had an aisle seat & must have had to get up at least 80 times to let these guys by. It was ridiculous, but they are lucky I was in a good mood.

Lady Antebellum opened for Tim. They are awesome & I'm sure this will be the last time they ever open for anyone. They are well on their way to being a great band.

I'm already checking out the other cities Tim will be in this summer.....might just have to take a road trip. Yes, he was that good!! :))

No comments: