Monday, June 28, 2010

Out with the Old...

It's a new week...feeling soooo much better than last week. Nothing like having 5 days off to make one forget what they deal with at work. I didn't do much of anything. I did attempt to clean my closet. Well, the closet is looking great, but my bedroom has everything all over the floor that I don't want to put back into the closet. So the bedroom is a disaster, but the closet looks mahveloussss...lol.

I go back to work tonight. It's my orientee's final week before she's on her own. I feel a little bad for her. She tried to match her schedule to mine for next month & they gave her only like 3 days out of 9 that I am working. She's afraid to be without me, but she'll be fine. I felt the same way when I was coming off orientation. I'm also starting tonight with a new orientee. So out with the old, in with the new.

I like having orientee's, but the first week or two is kinda rough. So much to show them & they have so much to learn. I have been lucky - the orientees I've had so far have been pretty quick learners. I'm hoping this one is the same. We'll see.

Hope everyone had a great weekend & stay cool in this hot, hot weather (it's over 100 degrees here in FL...ugh).

No comments: