Monday, May 28, 2012

Boring Bullets



**Still not a word from the old hospital.  I don't even bother calling them.  I'll let time go by & if I get the desire to switch later in the year, then I'll call.  Right now everything is ok.


**Spent the weekend at my parents house.  Love the sun, dislike the tropical storms.  Oh well, guess we need some rain sometimes.


**There are absolutely no good movies coming out this summer.  How is that possible?  Guess this is one way of keeping me from my weakness...movie theater popcorn with butter...or whatever that liquid is that they serve.


**I've lost a total of 20 lbs with Weight Watchers.  I am not doing all that I am supposed to be doing.  Like I don't really track points nor do I exercise anywhere near what I should be doing...but I consider this baby steps.  I have cut out just about all fast food.  My only weakness is Chick-fil-a.  And I'm just a lot smarter about what I'm eating.  I'll up the exercise here soon enough.


**I found out I am extremely hypothyroid.  I have had thyroid issues since I was a child, but apparently I'm not taking enough medication or maybe I just forget sometimes...but my TSH was 25 when it should be below 5.  So we've upped the thyroid meds.  I don't notice any difference.  Like I wasn't symptomatic even with barely any metabolism.  I'm hoping to notice something for the positive though.  We'll see.


**I'm not sure it's over with the bf.  I just don't know.  It's not easy walking away from someone that is like your biggest cheerleader & has done nothing deliberately wrong.  As most things in my life...we'll see what happens.


**Work has been alright.  Our hospital is overflowing with patients.  I really don't know where they get them from.  It is kinda crazy.  

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Way to go on the weight loss!! You old hospital? It is totally their loss. And the boyfriend? I have no advice. Just hang in there and let things work out like they are supposed to.