Saturday, May 7, 2005

Mother's Day weekend

Ahh, back to a normal day schedule...feels refreshing.  I am up early because I am going over to my parents home today.  I am working tomorrow night & will not be able to spend Mother's Day with my mom - or as she likes to call it:  "Mother's Day weekend."  So I am going out there today & we plan to go shopping.  Next year I'll have to remember to plan this better & not be working on Mother's Day as it is a day where my family usually gets together.  It just totally slipped my mind back in April as I was filling out my schedule for the next 2 months.  Live & learn.

I got 3 new scrub tops yesterday.  I think I am becoming obsessed with them, but I hate wearing the same tops over & over.  What can I say, I like variety!  Even though I just got 3 new ones this week & 4 new ones like two weeks ago - I still want more.  I think I have enough now to wear for a month straight & not have to wear anything twice.  Oh well...nothing wrong with wanting variety, right?  And it beats having to buy business dress type clothing - yet another perk of nursing - nice, comfortable clothing. 

 

 

 

No comments: