Saturday, May 6, 2006

We're #1

Nurses are #1 in Honesty and Ethics Poll
According to a survey by the Gallop Poll, nurses are considered the most honest and ethical of a wide variety of occupations. Nurses were considered by the respondents to be significantly more ethical and honest than physicians, policemen, and even clergy.

I've been having a nice week...why does time off go by so quickly?  I was able to spend time with friends & family, exercise & of course...my nephew's baseball game last night.  It was a close one...they were losing 5-1, but they do know how to rally & came back to win 7 to 5.  My nephew was hitting very well last night...even got a homerun!!!  So they move onto the Regional Championship game Tuesday night. 

I'm heading out shortly to take my niece to a movie..."Stick It"...some type of gymnastics movie.  Then we'll watch the Nascar race.  A nice relaxing day before returning to work tomorrow night.  I'm going to try to put in 4 or 5 nights this week to make up for slacking this past week.  Wish me luck...lol. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great baseball game. LOL funny how your time off goes so fast.