Friday, April 8, 2005

Ugh

It was just one of those nights: never-ending yet time was flying by.  I got to work & found out I would be with a different preceptor & on a different floor - a floor that I'm not crazy about mostly because there is no room to do any charting & people are always talking - it's so distracting.  Plus on this floor, rarely do they have a tech & we also didn't have a unit secretary.  Which is fine if you have patients that are self-care & no new admissions.  Unfortunately, my 3 patients were total care & I got a new admission around 4 am.  I'm not going to go into details, because I'm tired & want to forget the night.  I'm frustrated because I felt like I could never catch up.  As soon as I got one thing done, 10 more things suddenly had to be done...it was never-ending. 

On a good note, I came home this morning & about an hour later there was a knock on my door.  It was the same guy that was knocking on my door last week.  Turns out he wants to rent my home invaded rental house.  :)  Can it get any easier than that?  He knows my ex-tenant, knows about the home invasion & shooting and is still willing to move in & pay what the rent was with my ex-tenant.  I have to do a background check & get some references from the guy - hopefully he'll be decent & will save me from having to fix up the house & search for a new renter.  He's willing to take it "as is" & will fix it up himself.  Please, please let this work out!

Nap time for me - have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: