Sunday, March 13, 2005

Back to work

I need to start getting ready for work. I have slept so much in the last 48 hours...guess I really needed it. I wish I had one more night to just relax, but I gotta work. I'm sitting here wondering what kind of patients will I have tonight...will it be a difficult night or a good night? I guess that is part of the thrill - not knowing what to expect. I am hoping for a not too difficult night as I'm feeling pretty mellow at the moment. Maybe that will change as I start drinking some caffeine. Gina won't be there tonight cause she worked Friday night. I like it better when she is around, someone to talk to & joke around with.

Dale Jr. already crashed out of the race in Vegas today, so no need to continue watching. :) Oh well, that's about all that is happening right now. I need to jump in the shower & get my night going. Ciao!

No comments: