Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Grad class is over & out!

Yessssss!  Class is over!  The class was very helpful, but after 8 weeks of it, I think all of us were ready for it to be over.  Today we had a lecture from respiratory regarding chest tubes & also suctioning.  We also did somewhat of a mock code...so we would know what our responsibility when we have a patient that codes.  That helped although I'm sure it's still gonna be a scary experience when I encounter it. 

I only got about an hour of sleep last night because I slept too much after work during the day.  That is one reason I wanted class to be over with...so I wouldn't have to switch back & forth from nights to days in less than 24 hours. 

Volleyball was fun last night....Julie nailed me with the ball, but somehow it hit my shoulder & went over the net.  Julie fell down laughing...lol.  I love my volleyball nights.

Time for me to go enjoy my week off...yay!

No comments: