Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Love those thunder storms

It is thundering & raining out right now - I love the storms, especially when I don't have to be out driving in them. I am getting ready to go to bed shortly since I'm working tonight.

I've been reading other journals & they are so amazing. It's pretty cool to be able to see a day in another person's life.

I've been craving junk food for the last 24 hours, I have no idea why. Trying to resist, but it's so hard. I need to go food shopping - there isn't a lot of variety of food to choose from in my house. But I want to wait until after this junk food craving is gone - otherwise I'll fill my house with junk.

It's been a relatively quiet night, I've gotten nothing accomplished, but oh well - we all have nights like that, don't we? I think my dreams are calling me...nite nite!

No comments: