Monday, August 8, 2005

Uh oh

I got a call today from my manager's secretary. My manager wants a meeting with me. Uh oh! Gina got the same call. All we can think is that maybe the new hospital called our manager as a reference & she is probably wondering what the heck we are doing going to work at another hospital. Either that or using too much PDO (paid days off) time. My meeting is at 9:15 in the morning. The suspense is killing me!

I went into the new hospital & got all the paperwork done & got signed off from the health nurse. Orientation is in 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like at this new place.

Did anyone see Six Feet Under last night - the episode where they buried Nate? OMG...so sad. I love that show. My other fascination right now is Big Brother. Is everyone voting for Kaysar to get back in the house? If not, you better!

That's about all for now!

No comments: