Sunday, October 23, 2005

State of Emergency

Hurricane Wilma is on her way.  Most of Florida has already been declared a state of emergency.  The govt offices & schools are closed tomorrow.  I wish the hospitals would close...lol.  Hopefully this hurricane won't cause too much chaos.  I'll have some updates tomorrow.

This journal entry will be a short one as I have to get ready to go to work as well as finish watching Nascar.  Go Stewart Go! 

I'm very proud of my oldest nephew - he received a baseball scholarship at The Citadel.  He'll be playing first base & pitcher.  He is an awesome baseball player & may also receive an opportunity to go pro right out of high school - time will tell.  I can't believe he'll be going to college in a year.  I still have vivid memories of when he was a toddler & also just starting out by playing t-ball.  These years go by too fast.  Great job, Eric!

 

No comments: