Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Feeling a Little Better

I'm feeling a little better than I did two weeks ago.  All day today I kept thinking "it's been 2 weeks since I had to say goodbye to Jagger forever."  Sometimes it feels like 2 years, other times it feels like only 2 days ago.  I'll always miss my buddy, my puppy dog. 

I took my niece & nephew to the Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando for a few days.  It was ok.  The hotel is great...everything a kid could want.  My niece loved it.  My nephew...well, all he seemed to want to do it watch tv & play Playstation 2.  I was disappointed.  I thought they'd spend a lot of the day playing in the pools...the awesome slides & kids activities, but nope, they really didn't want anything to do with it.  That frustrated me.  So no more Nick Hotel for me ever again.  If I decide to do another mini-vacation, it will be at a normal hotel that doesn't have hundreds & hundreds of kids roaming around. I am so looking forward to my Hawaii trip.  It's only about 2 months away. The countdown is on.

I start back to work on Friday night.  I'm not looking forward to that, but I do need to start making some money.  I hope I can still pick up extra shifts. 

I hope everyone is having a good week!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.....SORRY THE KIDS WEREN'T ALL THAT INTO THE MOTL......BOY, HOW I WOULD HAVE LOVED BEING ABLE TO GO TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AS A CHILD!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE