Monday, February 28, 2005

It's over!!!

I'm trying to decide - which is most annoying: lawyer commercials, car dealer commercials or those ridiculous weight loss pill commercials? They are all pain, aren't they?

Anyways, I took the nclex today <sigh> 75 questions. It took me about 40 minutes & I was hoping it would shut off at 75 as most usually say that is a good indicator that you've passed. So needless to say, when I pressed the enter button on question 75 & the screen went blank, I was relieved. Gina ended up with about 85 questions, she is very nervous but I'm sure she did fine. The soonest we can find out is on Wednesday - so I'm trying to keep my mind elsewhere for the next 36 hours or so. We stayed in Orlando last night at the Quality Inn. That name alone is misleading because there wasn't much quality at all. Oh well, it's a place to sleep & it kept us from having to deal with the crazy I-4 traffic. I am soooooo hoping I passed so that I can start living life again. It will be so nice to be able to make plans or go on vacation without having in the back of my mind what I should be studying or reading for nursing class.

Tracy is being super sweet & very supportive. I'm not really sure why there has been a change in him, but I do like it. We'll see if he can maintain it & see what the future holds for us - time will tell. I have to say - I've got really great friends & family. They have all been very supportive & encouraging. I love y'all.....mom, dad, Julie, Maria, Carole, Dawn & everyone else that has been patting me on the back & building up my confidence. You mean the world to me.

I'm exhausted & ready for bed. What has happened to me? I used to be a night owl, now I'm ready for bed by 9 pm & up at 4 am. I got my work schedule today - I have 2 months left of having a preceptor, then I'll be on my own. Seems so far away yet I know it will fly by. I can't stop yawning, time to get to sleep. :)

No comments: