Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Yawn

I'm getting sleepy!  I had grad nurse class today - only 3 more days of it...woo hoo!  It just seems like a waste of time.  Everything they are reviewing is stuff we already know or stuff that we really don't need to know.  They did show us one good thing today though - the code cart.  I don't think I'll be using it anytime soon, but it is nice to have it explained & shown how to use the necessary items. 

More & more classmates have passed the nclex - that's a good thing.  Gina is starting to stress, she's getting all nervous & uptight.  I'm the opposite - I feel that I either know it by now or I don't.  And if I don't pass, it's not the end of the world - just a pay cut.  However, I am being optimistic & planning to pass the first time around.  I just want it over with already!!!!!!

Not too much else is really going on.  I work tomorrow night, then have an EKG class on Friday.  That's about it for now.

No comments: